Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Keeping your head cool for the kids.



I almost walked out on an assignment today after dealing with two uncooperative coaches, the baseball coach who threatened to call my boss to complain about how many of his players were to be in the photo (we don't do team shots... period!) That photo will not appear in my blog or in print. 10 minutes later the softball coach takes me aside and says, "Tell you what, you put an extra girl in there and maybe you'll get out of this town without a speeding ticket." Their softball coach is a cop apparently. The Alpha Female in me almost packed up and walked out (I've done it before)...but then that would have spoiled it for these kids. The photo with the extra girl will not appear in print or my blog either.

To be honest, I'm glad I stayed because I wouldn't have got this shot.

No comments: