Thursday, April 24, 2008

Narcissism at sunset

I was sent on an assignment to go take pictures of a sunset... and while waiting for the perfect sunset colors I took a self portrait. It was gusty on that hilltop.

I watched the sun go down with a complete stranger this evening. A biker stopped at the top of the hill where I was set up.

The sun grew to about the size of a 50 cent piece as it made it's descent in the sky and then saw it drop behind the mountains to the west. I actually saw it move... or the world move I guess. It was a neat experience.

1 comment:

mrs. wick said...

Rebecca, If the Photo journalist gig ever goes south, you should think about becoming a model! the camera loves your face... This is an awesome photo! Hope you are doing well... you are in my prayers. Love Mrs. wick