Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Begin the Beguine

I know this probably should have been my first post, but I was excited and just dove right in. This is what it's all about. This photo blog, is giving me a reason to shoot every day. I'm going to call it a phlog, because it sounds so much cooler. My goal is to post a photo at least once a day, even if it's not an assignment for work.



The point is for me to keep shooting. In this case, it's a photo of me, and I have to say, it does no justice to my summer tan. You might end up seeing a photo of yourself up here someday. My very wise friend Gabe convinced me to get a blogger and post one photo every day. You can find a link to his phlog to the right, along with other friends and colleagues of mine, who are all talented and very much worth peeking at.
You should know that the coming weeks will be very busy, and we should see some exciting work published here. With the start of the semester comes the beginning of Football and Volleyball seasons, and also, news should pick up. I also have a trip to Colorado next week, and Sports Shooter Academy Bootcamp in November. So here is to the start of something beautiful. Enjoy.


No comments: